Cost of living in Girardot, Colombia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03562 JPY / COP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Girardot (Colombia) is 18% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥268,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥219,101 (COL$6,151,571) in Girardot.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 200 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨20,330 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Essen costs €12 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Swansea costs £6.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)