Cost of living in Gijón, Spain compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 133.505 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gijón (Spain) is 4% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥261,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥250,473 (€1,876) in Gijón.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in N'Djamena costs 70,000 Franc (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $4,066 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,232,320 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,017 (39 minutes ago)