Cost of living in Gijón, Spain compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 119.900 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gijón (Spain) is 9% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥342,908 (€2,860) in Gijón.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.74 B/. (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Evora costs €20 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $65 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (41 minutes ago)