Cost of living in Gibraltar compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 145.744 JPY / GIP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gibraltar is 20% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥296,513 (£2,034) in Gibraltar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥248,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,100 (about 2 hours ago)