Cost of living in Gibraltar compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 149.093 JPY / GIP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gibraltar is 22% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥276,925 (£1,857) in Gibraltar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥227,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Calgary costs C$390 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Esbjerg costs kr8,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 500 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Gurgaon costs ₨8,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 14,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)