Cost of living comparison between Gibraltar and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 126.945 JPY / GIP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gibraltar is 18% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥461,650 (£3,637) in Gibraltar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥390,625 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €10 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Adana costs 2.00TL (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $915 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Leeds costs £505 (23 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Maribor costs €400 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $350 (40 minutes ago)