Cost of living in Gibraltar compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 141.008 JPY / GIP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gibraltar is 21% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥316,315 (£2,243) in Gibraltar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥262,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nanchang costs 元140,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Glasgow costs £656 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,400 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €30 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (44 minutes ago)