Cost of living in Gibraltar compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 141.642 JPY / GIP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gibraltar is 19% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥287,801 (£2,032) in Gibraltar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥241,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lahore costs ₨130,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 1,525 zł (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 20,000 kr (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Galway costs €72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 938 Ariary (about 2 hours ago)