Cost of living in Gibraltar compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 141.449 JPY / GIP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gibraltar is 23% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥461,197 (£3,261) in Gibraltar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥375,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$2,500 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bursa costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maracaibo costs Bs 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)