Cost of living comparison between Ghaziabad, India and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.553 JPY / INR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ghaziabad (India) is 19% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥329,253 (₨212,065) in Ghaziabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 50,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 10 zł (23 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 1.00 Kč (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belfast costs £9,993 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 101 (about 1 hour ago)