Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 440 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 27.809 JPY / MYR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 16% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥230,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥194,180 (RM6,983) in Georgetown (Penang).
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.68 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €78 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 18 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zurich costs CHF 1.60 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 100 zł (19 minutes ago)