Cost of living comparison between Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 24.803 JPY / MYR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 17% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥323,631 (RM13,048) in Georgetown (Penang).
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,500 Franc (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Islamabad costs ₨72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Paz costs Mex$ 41 (about 1 hour ago)