Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.537 JPY / GYD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 5% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥239,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥227,487 (423,966 G$) in Georgetown.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sheffield costs £450 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Richmond, Virginia costs $7,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Skopje costs 12,000 ден (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 200 (about 1 hour ago)