Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.563 JPY / GYD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 5% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥372,085 (661,289 G$) in Georgetown.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.70 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maringá costs R$ 20 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 39,000KM (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1.50 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.00 (29 minutes ago)