Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.543 JPY / GYD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 5% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥370,438 (682,306 G$) in Georgetown.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Amarillo, Texas costs $1,009 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cebu City costs Php31 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands costs kr13 (12 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 99 (41 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Pyongyang costs 1,000 ₩ (43 minutes ago)