Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.530 JPY / GYD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 6% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥245,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥230,906 (435,993 G$) in Georgetown.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (1 minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Evora costs €350 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vienna costs €150 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Niterói costs R$ 2,999 (about 1 hour ago)