Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.544 JPY / GYD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 5% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥230,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥217,364 (399,754 G$) in Georgetown.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $7 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)