Cost of living in George, South Africa compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.609 JPY / ZAR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in George (South Africa) is 15% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥231,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥196,913 (R 22,873) in George.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanchang costs 元48 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cherkasy costs 5,933₴ (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $70 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $4,574 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tabriz costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)