Cost of living in Genoa, Italy compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 319 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 133.772 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Genoa (Italy) is 9% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥260,572 (€1,948) in Genoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥239,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.55 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nuremberg costs €68 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)