Cost of living in Genoa, Italy compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 421 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 124.601 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Genoa (Italy) is 6% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥238,228 (€1,912) in Genoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥224,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $1.75 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元20 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fortaleza costs R$ 1,261 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $4.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,220 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Auckland costs NZ$1,505 (31 minutes ago)