Cost of living in Genoa, Italy compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 132.369 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Genoa (Italy) is 9% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥269,738 (€2,038) in Genoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥248,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dunedin costs NZ$619 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tampere costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €28 (about 1 hour ago)