Cost of living in Geneva, Switzerland compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 589 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 111.985 JPY / CHF
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Geneva (Switzerland) is 53% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥619,681 (CHF 5,534) in Geneva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥406,250 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Odessa costs 1,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)