Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.140 JPY / PHP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 21% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥254,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥200,730 (Php93,790) in General Santos City.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 750TL (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limassol costs €1.20 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ljubljana costs €1.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 600 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Niterói costs R$ 350 (38 minutes ago)