Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.247 JPY / PHP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 19% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥259,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥209,103 (Php93,038) in General Santos City.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Taipei costs 4,200 NT$ (12 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Port Harcourt costs 29,432 ₦ (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abuja costs 2,500 ₦ (39 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Hanoi costs 50,000 ₫ (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,000TL (43 minutes ago)