Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 448 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.681 JPY / PLN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 10% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥257,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥232,118 (7,327 zł) in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €50 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Groningen costs €475 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €169 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $2.19 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)