Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 485 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.206 JPY / PLN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 10% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥259,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥232,484 (7,450 zł) in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kiev costs 25₴ (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,118 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in St. John's, NL costs C$10,000,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vilnius costs €0.50 (about 2 hours ago)