Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 376 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 27.523 JPY / PLN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 15% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥332,527 (12,082 zł) in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (1 minute ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Jacksonville, Florida costs $4.14 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 20 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Youngstown, Ohio costs $814 (about 1 hour ago)