Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 369 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.750 JPY / PLN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 14% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥351,067 (12,211 zł) in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gävle costs 3,050 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$150 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Galway costs €48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)