Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 498 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 30.321 JPY / PLN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 11% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥240,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥213,813 (7,052 zł) in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Adelaide costs AU$25 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 100 ман (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alexandria costs E£ 50 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨346 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 27,995 kr (about 1 hour ago)