Cost of living in Gaziantep, Turkey compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 24.042 JPY / TRY
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gaziantep (Turkey) is 18% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥235,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥192,136 (7,992TL) in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$2,064 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$7,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in San Salvador costs $1,300 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Phoenix, Arizona costs $0.37 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Seattle, Washington costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 242 Lari (about 1 hour ago)