Cost of living in Gaziantep, Turkey compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.713 JPY / TRY
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaziantep (Turkey) is 15% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥271,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥230,591 (7,271TL) in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tokyo costs ¥777,666 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £50 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brighton and Hove costs £1,290 (6 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Rochester, New York costs $1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 4,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Casablanca costs 7 Dirham (24 minutes ago)