Cost of living comparison between Gaziantep, Turkey and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 33.804 JPY / TRY
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaziantep (Turkey) is 13% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥325,628 (9,633TL) in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (1 minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Columbus, Ohio costs $16 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (35 minutes ago)