Cost of living in Gaziantep, Turkey compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.402 JPY / TRY
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaziantep (Turkey) is 16% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥341,576 (10,878TL) in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 100 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,830 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tirana costs 2,304,800 Lek (about 1 hour ago)