Cost of living in Gävle, Sweden compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.892 JPY / SEK
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gävle (Sweden) is 7% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥281,283 (20,248 kr) in Gävle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥263,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Johor Bahru costs RM600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $20,678 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 36 (about 3 hours ago)