Cost of living comparison between Gävle, Sweden and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 11.658 JPY / SEK
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gävle (Sweden) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥389,138 (33,379 kr) in Gävle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥375,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩43,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €18,900 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 5,000 Franc (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $13 (30 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (32 minutes ago)