Cost of living in Gävle, Sweden compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.686 JPY / SEK
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gävle (Sweden) is 4% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥423,633 (33,394 kr) in Gävle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥406,250 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,580 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$30 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Antonio, Texas costs $1.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 3 hours ago)