Cost of living in Garoua, Cameroon compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.18617 JPY / XAF
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Garoua (Cameroon) is 24% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥295,187 (1,585,546 Franc) in Garoua.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Caracas costs Bs 400,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $5,590 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Oslo costs kr 18 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Samara costs руб 50 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (about 1 hour ago)