Cost of living in Garoua, Cameroon compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19980 JPY / XAF
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Garoua (Cameroon) is 21% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥254,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥200,897 (1,005,497 Franc) in Garoua.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 80 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,800 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Siliguri costs ₨160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sargodha costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)