Cost of living in Gangneung, South Korea compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09945 JPY / KRW
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gangneung (South Korea) is 7% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥377,708 (₩3,798,101) in Gangneung.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $0.59 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $13 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seremban costs RM6.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reykjavik costs 3,500,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)