Cost of living in Gangneung, South Korea compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09744 JPY / KRW
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gangneung (South Korea) is 8% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥359,504 (₩3,689,548) in Gangneung.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $12 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mecca costs ﷼ 7 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 3.50 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨3.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨10 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (35 minutes ago)