Cost of living in Gangneung, South Korea compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10009 JPY / KRW
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gangneung (South Korea) is 7% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥241,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥225,090 (₩2,248,826) in Gangneung.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 23 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 17 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 110 ฿ (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guwahati costs ₨120 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 356,402 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Brighton and Hove costs £950 (32 minutes ago)