Cost of living in Ganganagar, India compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.725 JPY / INR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ganganagar (India) is 18% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥251,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥205,156 (₨118,946) in Ganganagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 7 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$90 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Vadodara costs ₨313 (38 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manchester costs £0.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)