Cost of living in Ganganagar, India compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.736 JPY / INR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ganganagar (India) is 19% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥315,697 (₨181,855) in Ganganagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$65 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reykjavik costs 1,490 kr (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 5,000Dram (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (about 3 hours ago)