Cost of living in Galway, Ireland compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 289 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 118.384 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Galway (Ireland) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥382,670 (€3,232) in Galway to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥375,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Uzhhorod costs 240₴ (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 17,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €40 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $2,200 (34 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sarajevo costs 10KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 130₴ (about 1 hour ago)