Cost of living in Galle, Sri Lanka compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.733 JPY / LKR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Galle (Sri Lanka) is 20% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥325,184 (443,829 ₨) in Galle.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Basel costs CHF 73 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 65 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Antonio, Texas costs $6.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashkhabad costs 30 Manat (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨2,200 (about 2 hours ago)