Cost of living in Galle, Sri Lanka compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.693 JPY / LKR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Galle (Sri Lanka) is 18% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥224,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥182,863 (263,870 ₨) in Galle.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.86 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Lublin costs 84 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$170 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (about 2 hours ago)