Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.216 JPY / BWP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 12% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥240,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥212,271 (P18,926) in Gaborone.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kaohsiung City costs 6,500 NT$ (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $80 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Walnut Creek, California costs $430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Greenville, South Carolina costs $429 (about 2 hours ago)