Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 319 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.912 JPY / BWP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 15% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥319,594 (P29,287) in Gaborone.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5,000,000,000,000,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 300 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €40 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 4,000 zł (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (about 1 hour ago)