Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 307 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.761 JPY / BWP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 15% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥318,398 (P29,588) in Gaborone.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,830 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$14,792 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prishtina costs €0.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$50,825 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.50 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 73,800 (43 minutes ago)