Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 49.259 JPY / TND
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 26% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥278,802 (5,660 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pretoria costs R 1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Almaty costs 450 KZT (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lyon costs €19,300 (about 1 hour ago)