Cost of living in Fuzhou, China compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.008 JPY / CNY
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fuzhou (China) is 11% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥263,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥234,778 (元13,804) in Fuzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Braga costs €20 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 7KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 7,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)