Cost of living in Funchal, Portugal compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 122.011 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Funchal (Portugal) is 7% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥377,932 (€3,098) in Funchal.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 5,000 Ft (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 35,000 ₫ (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 20,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Riga costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 2 hours ago)