Cost of living in Fujairah, United Arab Emirates compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 30.307 JPY / AED
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥386,905 (Dirham 12,766) in Fujairah.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in St. Louis, Missouri costs $275 (6 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $100 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Budapest costs 4,600,000,000,000,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.50 (about 2 hours ago)