Cost of living in Freiburg, Germany compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 122.011 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Freiburg (Germany) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥374,287 (€3,068) in Freiburg.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tirana costs 40 Lek (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (44 minutes ago)