Cost of living in Freiburg, Germany compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 128.352 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Freiburg (Germany) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥249,491 (€1,944) in Freiburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥243,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $25 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in New Haven, Connecticut costs $11 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Grenoble costs €1.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)