Cost of living comparison between Freiburg, Germany and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 121.345 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Freiburg (Germany) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥380,858 (€3,139) in Freiburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥375,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 325,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pilsen costs 600,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kolkata costs ₨160 (about 2 hours ago)