Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 411 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 121.016 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 4% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥391,797 (€3,238) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥375,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bhisho costs R 309,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $9 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €13 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Panama City costs 1.60 B/. (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)