Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 460 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 133.324 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 9% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥262,592 (€1,970) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥240,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨30,495 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Baltimore, Maryland costs $429 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €10 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hubli costs ₨35,000 (40 minutes ago)