Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 343 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 120.717 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 5% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥411,864 (€3,412) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥390,625 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM407 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$16,340 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $160 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campos costs R$ 3.90 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (about 1 hour ago)