Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 464 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 128.864 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 12% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥292,179 (€2,267) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥260,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bristol costs £40 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $661 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Regina costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)