Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 470 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 133.772 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 9% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥259,406 (€1,939) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥237,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr50 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$27,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €50 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €17 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 328 (about 1 hour ago)