Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 413 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 131.380 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 9% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥262,328 (€1,997) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥241,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $2,033 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 20 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35 (38 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Yerevan costs 6,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $1,163 (about 2 hours ago)