Cost of living in Francistown, Botswana compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.646 JPY / BWP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Francistown (Botswana) is 4% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥389,392 (P36,575) in Francistown.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tel Aviv costs 0.02 ₪ (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saskatoon costs C$1,423 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Varna costs 1.90 лв (36 minutes ago)