Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 33.380 JPY / BRL
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 15% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥265,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥224,085 (R$ 6,713) in Foz do Iguaçu.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nanchang costs 元140,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Glasgow costs £656 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,400 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €30 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (39 minutes ago)