Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 30.557 JPY / BRL
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 15% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥224,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥191,502 (R$ 6,267) in Foz do Iguaçu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$120 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $28,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 4,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Madison, Wisconsin costs $3.30 (about 2 hours ago)