Cost of living in Fort St. John, Canada compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 86.055 JPY / CAD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort St. John (Canada) is 7% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥283,988 (C$3,300) in Fort St. John to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥266,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,440 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Benoni costs R 396,950 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Atlanta, Georgia costs $50 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Glasgow costs £750 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dar es Salaam costs 100 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)