Cost of living in Fort St. John, Canada vs Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 84.253 JPY / CAD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort St. John (Canada) is 5% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥237,389 (C$2,818) in Fort St. John to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥226,000 in Akita.
Prices recently added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 63 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Amarillo, Texas costs $2.93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)