Cost of living in Fort St. John, Canada compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 87.096 JPY / CAD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort St. John (Canada) is 7% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥275,241 (C$3,160) in Fort St. John to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥257,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Mannheim costs €12 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ulan Bator costs 40,000 ₮ (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 400 ﷼ (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jakarta costs Rp 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Leicester costs £202 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lisbon costs €2.95 (about 2 hours ago)