Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 133.082 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 12% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥273,430 (€2,055) in Fort-de-France to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥244,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gurgaon costs ₨700,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aarhus costs kr3,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Aveiro costs €300 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Budapest costs 135,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Columbus, Ohio costs $2.15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tel Aviv costs 6,400 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)