Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 119.299 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 9% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥424,085 (€3,555) in Fort-de-France to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥390,625 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abidjan costs 2,500 Franc (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Calgary costs C$50 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,525 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.90 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $97 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taiyuan costs 元1,500 (about 1 hour ago)