Cost of living in Formosa, Argentina compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.027 JPY / ARS
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Formosa (Argentina) is 21% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥264,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥208,636 (ARS $68,934) in Formosa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 4,000 kr (34 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Addis Ababa costs 60 Birr (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Kelowna costs C$1.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 89 (about 1 hour ago)