Cost of living in Focşani, Romania compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 27.153 JPY / RON
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Focşani (Romania) is 15% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥347,139 (12,785 lei) in Focşani.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 135 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)