Cost of living in Florianopolis, Brazil compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,055 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.826 JPY / BRL
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Florianopolis (Brazil) is 16% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥316,575 (R$ 8,836) in Florianopolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €380 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $5.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Skopje costs 1,250 ден (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Freetown costs 800 Leone (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Trondheim costs kr 93 (about 1 hour ago)