Cost of living in Florianopolis, Brazil compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 568 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.780 JPY / BRL
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Florianopolis (Brazil) is 15% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥260,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥221,309 (R$ 6,964) in Florianopolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €520 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$757 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Münster costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)