Cost of living in Florianopolis, Brazil compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 441 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 27.788 JPY / BRL
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Florianopolis (Brazil) is 17% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥238,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥196,403 (R$ 7,068) in Florianopolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhopal costs ₨130 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oxford costs £2,033 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €50 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lomé costs 3,000 Franc (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨350 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 8,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)