Cost of living in Florianopolis, Brazil compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 559 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 29.943 JPY / BRL
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Florianopolis (Brazil) is 10% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥238,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥213,358 (R$ 7,126) in Florianopolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €60 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 150,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 25,800 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $635 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €133 (43 minutes ago)