Cost of living comparison between Florianopolis, Brazil and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 779 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 32.662 JPY / BRL
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Florianopolis (Brazil) is 19% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥330,330 (R$ 10,113) in Florianopolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Campinas costs R$ 700 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$19 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Peshawar costs ₨400 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Herzliya costs 16 ₪ (19 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Brussels costs €20 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (37 minutes ago)