Cost of living in Florianopolis, Brazil compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 505 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 29.542 JPY / BRL
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Florianopolis (Brazil) is 17% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥269,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥223,414 (R$ 7,562) in Florianopolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $555 (6 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Porto Alegre costs R$ 7 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,258 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 20 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €560 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)