Cost of living in Florence, Italy compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 132.778 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Florence (Italy) is 13% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥268,316 (€2,021) in Florence to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥238,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oakland, California costs $7 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,200TL (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 16 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dresden costs €1,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mombasa costs Shilling450 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (about 1 hour ago)