Cost of living in Fes, Morocco compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.430 JPY / MAD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fes (Morocco) is 11% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥362,134 (31,682 Dirham) in Fes.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beijing costs 元12,416 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 20,000 Ariary (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stuttgart costs €24 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)