Cost of living in Fes, Morocco compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.891 JPY / MAD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fes (Morocco) is 13% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥267,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥231,733 (19,488 Dirham) in Fes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,600 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €5,160 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tashkent costs 7,000,000 сўм (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U995 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2,379 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)