Cost of living in Ferrara, Italy compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 127.653 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ferrara (Italy) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥252,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥249,639 (€1,956) in Ferrara.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fes costs 160 Dirham (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,050 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Irvine, California costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨420 (about 1 hour ago)