Cost of living in Feira de Santana, Brazil compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.086 JPY / BRL
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Feira de Santana (Brazil) is 16% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥341,134 (R$ 9,723) in Feira de Santana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$95 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 599 (9 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamilton costs C$0.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €40 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,583 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)