Cost of living in Faro, Portugal compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 130.416 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faro (Portugal) is 6% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥228,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥215,145 (€1,650) in Faro.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $404 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$12,040 (about 2 hours ago)