Cost of living in Faro, Portugal compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 128.430 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faro (Portugal) is 5% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥255,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥241,252 (€1,878) in Faro.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $10 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨20 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)