Cost of living in Faridabad, India compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.690 JPY / INR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faridabad (India) is 20% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥323,933 (₨191,707) in Faridabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €1,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$4.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,200 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €30 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)