Cost of living in Faridabad, India compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.713 JPY / INR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faridabad (India) is 21% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥251,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥199,192 (₨116,270) in Faridabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Seville costs €0.75 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 200 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨12,198 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,550 (about 1 hour ago)