Cost of living in Faridabad, India compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.725 JPY / INR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faridabad (India) is 19% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥233,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥189,345 (₨109,762) in Faridabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $60 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)