Cost of living in Famagusta, Cyprus compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 132.237 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Famagusta (Cyprus) is 10% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥236,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥212,466 (€1,607) in Famagusta.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rijeka costs 200 kn (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.20 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨15 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Surat costs ₨5,046 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Reading, Berkshire costs £200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)