Cost of living in Faisalabad, Pakistan compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.087 JPY / PKR *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is 20% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥325,295 (₨299,360) in Faisalabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 22 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $60 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $15 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$1,200 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Orlando, Florida costs $90 (21 minutes ago)