Cost of living in Faisalabad, Pakistan compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.959 JPY / PKR *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is 18% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥228,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥186,163 (₨194,119) in Faisalabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$340,282,000,000,000,014,192,072,600,942,972,764,160 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 350 ﷼ (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vitória costs R$ 204 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 350,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)