Cost of living in Faisalabad, Pakistan compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.908 JPY / PKR *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is 19% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥257,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥208,185 (₨229,160) in Faisalabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,800 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nice costs €949 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Amsterdam costs €850 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)