Cost of living comparison between Evora, Portugal and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 121.345 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Evora (Portugal) is 7% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥363,649 (€2,997) in Evora.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $966 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (about 2 hours ago)