Cost of living in Evora, Portugal compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 128.610 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Evora (Portugal) is 5% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥270,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥256,678 (€1,996) in Evora.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $25 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩25,000,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £800 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)