Cost of living in Eugene, Oregon, United States compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 490 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 112.565 JPY / USD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eugene, Oregon (United States) is 6% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥260,622 ($2,315) in Eugene, Oregon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥245,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $60 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,236 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,500TL (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$87 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €15 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$680 (about 1 hour ago)