Cost of living in Eskişehir Province, Turkey compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.713 JPY / TRY
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Eskişehir Province (Turkey) is 19% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥255,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥206,725 (6,519TL) in Eskişehir Province.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €3,870 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Harare costs $2.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €900 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 500 zł (about 1 hour ago)