Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.023 JPY / DKK
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 11% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥449,835 (kr28,075) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥406,250 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saskatoon costs C$1,423 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Varna costs 1.90 лв (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (31 minutes ago)