Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.989 JPY / DKK
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 15% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥300,606 (kr16,711) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥262,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $570 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tampa, Florida costs $400 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 750 Kč (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mossoro costs R$ 600 (14 minutes ago)