Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.156 JPY / DKK
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 14% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥310,847 (kr18,119) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥272,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,881 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Worth, Texas costs $23,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jackson, Mississippi costs $2,541 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$215 (39 minutes ago)