Cost of living comparison between Esbjerg, Denmark and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.311 JPY / DKK
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 12% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥420,319 (kr25,769) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥375,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tartu costs €63 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Samsun costs 35TL (23 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Düsseldorf costs €80 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manila costs Php25 (37 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lausanne costs CHF 56 (40 minutes ago)