Cost of living in Erzurum, Turkey compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.022 JPY / TRY
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Erzurum (Turkey) is 10% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥233,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥209,587 (6,756TL) in Erzurum.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 90 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Limassol costs €505 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)