Cost of living in Erzurum, Turkey compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.401 JPY / TRY
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Erzurum (Turkey) is 11% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥270,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥239,628 (8,437TL) in Erzurum.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 200 Dinar (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 360 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medan costs Rp 45,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,033 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $864 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tbilisi costs 4.50 Lari (about 1 hour ago)