Cost of living in Enugu, Nigeria compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! Enugu has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Enugu.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31173 JPY / NGN *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Enugu (Nigeria) is 8% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥235,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥216,609 (694,852 ₦) in Enugu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 3.00TL (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Northampton costs £10 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 40 ﷼ (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (40 minutes ago)