Cost of living in Enugu, Nigeria compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! Enugu has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Enugu.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34651 JPY / NGN *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Enugu (Nigeria) is 5% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥370,330 (1,068,740 ₦) in Enugu.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 17,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 80 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanover costs €15 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Amman costs Dinar 1.000 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €100 (24 minutes ago)