Cost of living in Eldoret, Kenya compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.091 JPY / KES
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Eldoret (Kenya) is 14% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥257,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥222,125 (Shilling203,565) in Eldoret.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200,000 ฿ (less than a minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thane costs ₨80 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 71 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Juba costs 50 Pound (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (30 minutes ago)