Cost of living in Elblag, Poland compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.772 JPY / PLN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Elblag (Poland) is 9% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥246,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥223,292 (7,028 zł) in Elblag.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Perth, Scotland costs £2.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$130 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Queretaro costs Mex$ 3,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 135,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,450 (about 1 hour ago)