Cost of living in Elbasan, Albania compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.946 JPY / ALL
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Elbasan (Albania) is 15% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥226,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥191,625 (202,544 Lek) in Elbasan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 270 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$30 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €8 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling2,000 (34 minutes ago)