Cost of living in Elbasan, Albania compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.029 JPY / ALL
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Elbasan (Albania) is 12% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥259,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥227,063 (220,574 Lek) in Elbasan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨50 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kelowna costs C$1.39 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 2,332 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $869 (about 2 hours ago)