Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.936 JPY / VEF *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 10% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥364,600 (Bs 33,340) in El Tigre.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $3,617 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵50 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Antwerp costs €10 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €21,990 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £7 (about 1 hour ago)