Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 11.127 JPY / VEF *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 10% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥338,361 (Bs 30,408) in El Tigre.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dubai costs Dirham 12 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirikkale costs 25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$34,000 (about 2 hours ago)