Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.844 JPY / VES *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 28% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥236,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥169,872 (92,122 Bs.S.) in El Tigre.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 20 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Graz costs €439 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Skopje costs 15,000 ден (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hyderabad, India costs ₨48 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bergen costs kr 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)