Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00094 JPY / VEF *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 32% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥264,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥179,144 (Bs 190,658,881) in El Tigre.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €54 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bergamo costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 2,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Astana costs 184,000 KZT (about 3 hours ago)